SUPERVISORS WAREHOUSE (RECEIVING, SHIPPING AND E COM)
The Supervisor Warehouse at Michael Kors is responsible for managing an operational process within the Warehouse. Together with your team, you are responsible for achieving production targets. In close cooperation with the Team Leads and your colleague Supervisors you ensure an optimal quality is achieved and you are actively looking for improvements and efficiency.
Your main tasks are: managing the staff, conducting individual interviews, monitoring of progress on the operational process, detection of anomalies and an active contribution to improving the process, regularly discussing performance, staff planning and ensure occupational health and safety standards are respected.
Key objectives & Responsibilities
- Managing an operational (administrative) department (planning, load balancing, motivating / coaching staff, team meetings, etc.), scope of ca. 10 permanent employees and in peak season additional 15 temp employees.
- Responsible for personnel matters (conducting performance appraisals, (interim) evaluation conversations, corrective conversations, personal conversations etc)
- Responsible for sickness absence (absence conversations, guidance, reporting, contact ARBO etc.)
- Responsible for correct time registration and processing for your employees and temporary employees
- Coordination/alignment with other operational departments if needed for own process
- Can be deployed on a different process
- Perform administrative tasks (interview reports, time registration, process descriptions, tracking logs, staff scheduling
- Responsible for the assessment and training of temp workers
- Managing employees and temporary employees (motivation, coaching, inspiring)
- Identifying problems, resolve and escalate when required
- Working in shifts
- Shift leader Company Emergency Team (BHV)
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Dutch
- MBO working- and thinking level
- Solid experience in supervising a team
- 1-3 years of experience with WMS (Manhattan preferred)
- Waving & tasking experience with a tier 1 WMS
- Ability to read and interpret general business manuals and an extensive variety of instructions, incl. health & safety Instructions, and deal with abstract and concrete variables
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and the general public
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Supervisor should be cross-function trained to be able to perform the different tasks within the various warehouse processes, and should be able to substitute their colleagues.
You can contact Sanja Lageweg directly by e-mail (email@example.com
) Please sent an English resume + motivation letter for this position