ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company, with about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in 9 countries. It is a joint venture of LANXESS & Saudi Aramco.
Headquartered in Maastricht, The Netherlands, ARLANXEO’s core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of synthetic high-performance rubber for use in the automotive and tire industries, the construction industry, and the oil and gas industries.
For the ARLANXEO Holding BV, we are looking for an:
- Preparation of ARLANXEO’s consolidated financial statements according to IFRS
- Participation in all corporate accounting tasks from consolidation to financial statement analysis
- Analysis of financial data for internal & external reporting purposes
- Playing an active role in building an independent corporate accounting function for ARLANXEO
- Master‘s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Min. 3 years professional experience in an accounting/consolidation function in large industrial company or audit firm
- Expert knowledge of and experience with IFRS
- Fluency in English, German knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Result-oriented, organized, energetic and eager to learn
- Team player with initiative
- A challenging and rewarding job in a dynamic setting
- International and multicultural organization
- Competitive employee benefits
For further information regarding the position, please contact Anouk van Ingen, HR Business Partner, phone +31 46 7020662.
Interested? Please send your application plus resume to HR-Support.Keltan@arlanxeo.com