PART-145 TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATOR
Company Name :
SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance
Job Title :
Part-145 Technical Administrator 1 Fte, M/V.
SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance, established in 1988, is an independent third party maintenance provider for a complete range of regional jet and turboprop aircraft.
Our modern, fully equipped facility is located in the heart of Europe, at Maastricht Airport in the South of The Netherlands. This base supports a wide range of aircraft maintenance activities varying from heavy base-maintenance checks, line-maintenance, CAMO approved Continuing Airworthiness services, logistic support, asset and maintenance management to EASA Part 21 approved design changes.
Due to our continued expansion we are looking for a Part-145 Technical Administrator for our maintenance facility at Maastricht-Airport.
Aim of the Job
Update and controlling the computerized aircraft administration based on (maintenance to be performed or performed) information received from mechanics and/or production planners and composes ‘final reports’ describing all maintenance performed during Base Maintenance.
- Update the computerized aircraft inventory after component changes or performed inspections.
- Create reports for our customers after an aircraft maintenance visit.
- Update logbooks (airframe & engines & propellers).
- Ensure that all historical records/data are being archived.
- Assist Production Planners with the preparation of maintenance visit work packages.
- Communicate with customers regarding final report issues.
- Various other administrative tasks related to the production Planning Department.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and the English language. Verbally and writing.
- Excellent computer skills (ERP-system, word and excel).
- The applicant must have an accurate and conscientious work attitude.
- Hands-on and can-do mentality.
- Affinity with aviation.
- The opportunity to become part of a dedicated and professional team in an international working environment.
- The possibility to develop yourself in line with your ambitions.
- Excellent secondary working conditions.
- In house training and coaching.
In case you are interested in this vacancy please contact SAMCO recruitment attn.: Mrs. E. de Koning +31 43 3587900 or email@example.com