INTERNATIONAL SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR
With the acquisition of 3M’s Polymask division, Surface Guard, is establishing a global presence and looking to expand and grow a network of select Value Add Channel Partners that will represent and act as an extension of the Surface Guard organization, values and business philosophy.
Pregis is a leading provider of innovative protective packaging materials and systems to a wide variety of industrial and consumer market segments. Surface Guard, a division or Pregis, manufactures a complete line of pressure sensitive surface protection films, cohesive coated materials and single face corrugated products (www.pregis.com
The International Sales Support Coordinator plays a pivotal role between, and provides support to, the global Value Add Partner network and Surface Guard’s international business team (VP International Sales, Regional Business Development Managers, Business Analyst and International Product Manager).
Place in the Organization
The International Sales Support Coordinator will be based in the southeast of The Netherlands (Roermond area) and reports to the Customer Service Manager in the USA with a dotted line to the Business Development Manager EMEA & APAC.
Ongoing Responsibilities Include:
Education, Experience & Skills
- Provide total customer satisfaction and deliver best in class customer experience
- Order entry and feedback to customers on ship date, order status and other relevant information
- Coordinates order planning and shipping with internal and external business partners; Supply Chain, 3PL, -Freight Forwarding, suppliers and custom brokers
- Creates and coordinates required paperwork for OUS shipments
- Monitors A/R (Accounts Receivables), signals potential issues, communicates with customers on A/R and coordinates payments with Finance/Accounting in the US
- Logs customer complaints and coordinates complaint resolution
- Supports the Surface Guard International Sales Team with quotations, information requests, customer data reports etc.
- Handles sample requests and sample-inventory from / for customers and International Sales Team
- Coordinates setup of new customers in SAP & CRM and maintains Customer Master
- Maintains CRM to ensure data quality/integrity
- Assists in periodic customer satisfaction surveys
- Coordinates re-supply of external 3PL warehouses and communicates with 3PL’s to ensure ERP data is up to date at all times; assists in resolving inventory discrepancies
- Assists with the research of existing and potential customers and business partners; order history, pricing, contact details, terms & conditions
- Helps define and create infrastructure for customer- and product database
- Education at (MBO+ or) HBO level with a minimum of 5 years commercial international experience
- Fluent in English (oral and written), additional language skills (German/French/Spanish) a strong plus
- Strong communication skills; loves to connect with people, excellent listener
- Calm and able to diffuse difficult situations
- Team oriented and strong social skills; able to connect with customers and co-workers at all different levels and across different cultures
- Willing to obtain a deep knowledge of the Polymask organization, systems and business processes
- Excellent computer skills; proficient with MS Office, CRM, phone and tablet applications
- Able to work in a matrix environment and achieve results through influencing
- Proactive & service oriented; have a desire and drive to help and develop others
- Familiar with export documents and process
- Experienced in working with 3PL, freight forwarders and international shipping
Please send your resume with cover letter in English to Barry van Soest, Business Development Manager EMEA – APAC at email@example.com
In case you would have further questions on this vacancy please contact Barry van Soest via +31 (0)6 24157689.