Limbourg & Partners® is een gespecialiseerd intermediair in executive search en interim-management voor topkader op de Euregionale arbeidsmarkt. Limbourg & Partners werft, selecteert en plaatst zowel “high potentials” als (top)managers op tijdelijke alsook permanente basis bij, en voor ondernemingen en instellingen; garandeert volledige discretie, een hoog inlevingsvermogen en een flexibele instelling; biedt snel en alert oplossingen waarbij de eisen en wensen van de klanten (organisatie en kandidaat) centraal staan.
Led by a team of seasoned professionals, Haiku Tech helps manufacturers around the world capitalize on the evolving opportunities in multilayer ceramics and tape casting technology. They offer smart, cost-effective solutions to the manufacturing challenges in producing ceramic multilayer components. Their special areas of expertise include LTCC, multilayer piezo-actuator and SOFC fuel cell manufacturing with laboratory and full-scale factory lines. Haiku Tech serves is some of the largest, best known companies in the industry, in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Among these companies are familiar names such as AVX, Kemet, TDK, Siemens, Ceramtec, Vishay, Samsung and HC Starck. Haiku Tech’s full-service approach includes:
- Supply * Consulting solutions for multilayer technology challenges * Design, development and
Prototyping * Materials and equipment * Service.
Due to expansion of our client, we are looking for an:
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE ENGINEER
Analytical, independent and eager to learn
As an International Service Engineer you will:
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will:
- Install and commissioning electronics manufacturing equipment worldwide on site.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties the pre-acceptance testing of equipment at the OEM and subsequent installation and commissioning on site.
- Perform after sales trouble-shooting and customer support in theory and practice.
- Participate in the development of ceramic multilayer products from scratch in their laboratory.
- Schedule and coordinate your own tasks and supplier tasks in according with the planning.
- Developed technologies will need to be transferred to customers worldwide to take the newly products from prototype to series production.
- Extensive training in the installation, software, operation, and maintenance of the equipment will take place at the original OEM’s in USA and Slovenia.
- Actively participate in the sales process of new equipment lines to customers and will prepare quotations.
- Be responsible for the “consulting” part of the sales task to select the best technologies and solutions for a customer.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / WORKEXPERIENCE
- Strong technical multidisciplinary skills
- Strong Computer / software Skills.
- Ability to Work as Self Directed Individual or in a team based environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German (preference).
- Experience in Global function with multi-disciplinary teams (preference).
- Willingness to travel globally (50%).
- Willingness to be assigned to project teams for fixed timeframe.
Bachelor or Master Degree Applied Physics / Chemistry or comparable.
1 – 3 year experience in a comparable job. (Graduates are also invited to respond)
PERSONAL PROFILE / SUCCES FACTORS
- Strong communicator and good listener.
- Analytical and creative.
- Relationship oriented and socially capable.
- Decisively and independent.
Haiku Tech will offer the successful candidate a very competitive compensation package with
excellent career opportunities.
Heeft u belangstelling; vul uw gegevens in via onze website www.limbourg.eu
Wie zich reeds in ons bestand bevindt, wordt automatisch in de voorselectie betrokken.
Maastricht * Arnhem * Berlin * Dortmund * Düsseldorf * Köln