Protomation BV, based in Sittard, The Netherlands is a leading company in the development and licensing of state of the art simulation software and simulation models for the processing industries. Since its inception Protomation's Operator Training Software have remained at the forefront as a result of own developments.
In this capacity, we developed a comprehensive software suite to develop Operator Training Simulators and the deployment of operator training curriculum: Process Studio.
Our main market is the processing industries are Oil- and Gas, (Petro) Chemicals, Plastics, Specialties and Food all over the world.
Due the fact that the demand for Operator Training Simulators is worldwide expanding Protomation is looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people.
Currently we have vacancies for the position of
TECHNICAL SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
For UX-Design and software development
The key activities are, with a team of colleagues, the design and realization of new functionality for existing program modules of Process Studio*
as well as completely new Process Studio functionality and herewith related software tools.
*Process Studio is a comprehensive software suite to develop Operator Training Simulators and the deployment of operator training curriculum: Process Studio.
- Bachelor or Master degree informatics or technically oriented with 5 years’ experience in an equivalent role.
- Visual and technical insight in software development
- Capable of independently realizing graphical design and software for software projects
- Know-how of C#, XAML, HTML5 and Windows Azure is a plus
- Good command of the English language, and preferably a second foreign language (e.g. German language).
- Work independently
- Ability to maintain an overview
- Sensitive for your environment
- Communication skills for in & external operation
- Continuously improving
- Strong quality awareness
- Proactive attitude
Place in the organization
- Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art, high tech systems.
- You will experience every engineering process step.
- You work in a very dynamic environment.
- A lot of attention for individual performance and talent management.
To apply for this position, send your resume with cover letter to:
- ou reports to the Manager Software & IT
Acquisition is not appreciated. We ask candidates to apply directly for this job at VDL ETG and not by a staffing or recruitment & selection agency.
Attention: Mr. Leo Rams
6136 KV Sittard
Phone: +31 46 458 47 48
Fax : +31 46 458 63 83