Protomation BV, based in Sittard, The Netherlands is a leading company in the development and licensing of state of the art simulation software and simulation models for the processing industries. Since its inception Protomation's Operator Training Software have remained at the forefront as a result of own developments.
In this capacity, we developed a comprehensive software suite to develop Operator Training Simulators and the deployment of operator training curriculum: Process Studio.
Our main market is the processing industries are Oil- and Gas, (Petro) Chemicals, Plastics, Specialties and Food all over the world.
Due the fact that the demand for Operator Training Simulators is worldwide expanding Protomation is looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people.
Currently we have vacancies for the position of
The Project Manager will effectuate, in close cooperation with the Manager Projects and the Lead Engineers and Lead Developers that all projects are carried out within frameworks such as costs, time and specifications.
- Manages the projects that are under his responsibility. Is responsible for realizing all technical aspects of the projects within the budgeted costs, time, specifications and quality.
- In close cooperation with the Manager Projects and the Lead Engineer manages and coordinates all required resources (both internal as external resources) for the execution of his projects.
- Coordinates all project-related aspects and activities between the miscellaneous engineering disciplines.
- Carries out a part of the engineering activities for his projects, whenever required, including model engineering and application engineering.
- Reports the project results to the Manager Projects & Managing Director.
- Organizes and leads the project progress meetings.
- Communicates and agrees all scope changes with the client. In case these scope changes have a financial impact on the project, the Project Manager communicates and agrees them internally with the Manager Projects and the Marketing & Sales Manager.
- Performs detailed tests before the start of the FAT (factory acceptance test) and SAT (site acceptance test). The Project Manager is responsible for the final successful delivery of his projects to the client.
- Initiates and participates in meetings with clients abroad (such as Kickoff Meeting, SAT and training). He lead and participate in a team of highly educated and skilled process modeling and software specialists.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Relevant working experience in an equivalent role in process engineering.
- Experience in project control: schedule, performance and cost.
- Experience / affinity with simulation modeling and software development.
- Good command of the English language, and preferably a second foreign language (e.g. German language).
- Work independently
- Ability to maintain an overview
- Sensitive for your environment
- Communication skills for in & external operation
- Continuously improving
- Strong quality awareness
- Proactive attitude
Place in the organization
- You work in a very dynamic environment.
- International opportunities.
- A lot of attention for individual performance and talent management.
The Project Manager reports to the Managing Director of Protomation BV
To apply for this position, send your resume with cover letter to:
Attention: Mr. Leo Rams
6136 KV Sittard
Phone: +31 46 458 47 48
Fax : +31 46 458 63 83