Are you a highly motivated Quality control assistant who feels comfortable working in a fast-growing international organization in the healthcare industry?
Are you a professional with a SMILE?
We specialize in developing simple solutions within the international healthcare industry. Daily discomforts provide our source of inspiration. Our products include durable aids for putting on and taking off therapeutic compression stockings (The Slide Solution), as well as pre-moist wash products for care recipients that need assistance in bathing (Swash®).
We are an international business operating from offices in the Netherlands (HQ), Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, the UK, the US and Ghana. Since being established in 1994, Arion has been growing year-on-year and evolving opportunities in the international market mean that Arion will continue to grow strongly over the coming years. Arion is currently building a new head-office and production plant at Avantis Business Park, located - quite literally - on the German-Dutch border. We expect to relocate to Avantis in mid-2017.
For our Research & Development Department, we are looking for a:
QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT
Geleen, The Netherlands
You will have an important role for our product Swash®. Swash® is the product behind the revolutionary Bathing 21® concept. Bathing 21® sets new standards for daily bathing and personal hygiene in the 21st century for care recipients who need assistance with bathing due to their health condition. Not only does Swash® provide huge cost savings, it also delivers better hygiene, an improved skin condition and - most importantly - patient well-being.
- Sampling of raw materials, intermediates and finished products;
- Testing and analysing samples on chemical, physical and microbiological properties/composition;
- Processing of analysis results, also related to traceability;
- Administering laboratory equipment, monitoring processes and procedures, and problem solving when calibration results deviate;
- Performing hygiene checks in laboratory and factory;
- Generating, distributing and maintaining certificates of analysis;
- Archiving analyses and test results to support product traceability.
- SMILE: Social-responsible, Market-driven, Innovative, Leading, Energetic;
- Education: MLO Microbiology, Chemistry, Food Technology or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Dutch and English is required. Knowledge of German is an advantage;
- Familiar with chemical and physical analytical methods (such as FT-IR and HPLC), and microbiological tests related to bacterial activity, spore activity, quantification, hygiene assessments etc.;
- Relevant professional experience in a microbiological or chemical laboratory, in quality control and/or experience with GMP and GLP;
- Experience with validation processes and ISO systems in the medical/pharmaceutical industry is an advantage;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel), and ability to work with lab data systems;
- Able to work independently, and in a team.
Arion is a fast-growing company in a market which has great potential. Arion is known for doing things differently. Over the years, we have been nominated for the Dutch Fast 50 Award (Deloitte), High Growth Award (PWC), FD Gazellen Award and twice for the Innovation Top 100 (Chamber of Commerce). Today we employ 160 people in different countries worldwide.
Do you want to SMILE with us?
If so, don’t hesitate to click here
, fill out the application form and upload your CV & motivation letter to become part of the Arion Group. Questions regarding the position can be addressed to Daisy Hoedemaker, International HR Manager, on +31 (0)46-4113344 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. For further information please check out our website at: www.arion-group.com