Organisation: MB CAC
Contracttype: Flex contract
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The aim of the role will be to own the recruitment process and to meet the staffing needs within different departments in Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center NV.
We are looking for a recruiter, with full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and onboard qualified and suitable candidates to fill our job openings. The focus will be on native German candidates. Besides this you also have to be able to build and manage relations with the hiring managers (internal client).
This is a role in a constantly changing and fast-paced organisation and a great opportunity for a driven, energetic, and highly motivated recruiter that is ready to join a successful corporate recruitment team.
- Working closely with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to identify recruitment needs
- Serve the business at a very deep and high touch level; this requires constant engagement with the Hiring Managers and knowing every element of their business needs
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable selection tools/methods
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitude
- Championing proactive recruitment methods and sharing best practise with the team
- Ensuring high quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment life cycle
- Track and review hiring statistics, create reports, and process analysis in order to understand trends and hiring results
- Creation and development of recruitment brand to become employer of choice
- Minimum of 2 years proven recruitment experience in a corporate environment
- Experience of working in complex, fast-moving and constantly changing environments with a high focus on collaboration
- Good understanding of the current German labor market and a strong network in Germany
- Fluent in English and German
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, assessments, reference checks, etc)
- Familiar with ATS systems and HR databases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowing the "arts and sciences" of recruitment
- Fulltime available
Full-time position, 40 hours a week
Duration: one year
We offer you a career opportunity with an international, dynamic and fast growing organisation.
The international recruitment team currently consists of 7 colleagues who work closely together to service their areas in the best way possible.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the Recruitment Office on +31 43 3562109