Mitsubishi Motors Europe BV (MME) is the European headquarters of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC). From our European headquarters in Born, we provide;
- Sales, marketing and product management of Mitsubishi Motors parts & accessories for the European market.
- After sales service support for the European distributors of Mitsubishi Motors products
- Technical field service support, technical training, product quality management, service literature and warranty to our distributors
- Parts distribution and vehicle supply chain management.
Our culture is best described as international, direct, informal, and very involved. For our after sales department we are looking for an aftermarket pricing analyst with a professional background of several years in automotive after sales.
Purpose of the job
Optimize MME aftermarket competitiveness, via solid price management strategy, based on intensive aftermarket research, in order to maximize after sales turnover and profit. You will work closely together with other after sales departments; sales & marketing, product management, procurement and logistics. The after sales department is a motivated team with a service driven mindset. ‘Customer first’ is the main driver for our team and we expect the same drive from you.
- Setup aftermarket price positioning strategy, based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Ensure transparency on relevant product and pricing information of competitors in the aftermarket.
- Consistently review parts & accessories pricing and make recommendations.
- Monitor competitor price movements
- Seek potential business opportunities through pricing review
- Improve pricing quality and competitiveness, customer satisfaction and MME profit.
- Insurance related parts pricing
- Advice on pricing related activities for product management initiated or requested topic: Pan-European seasonal campaigns, products groups.
- Advice on pricing related activities for sales related activities; product groups, individual market’s special price requests (support, in-country campaigns, tenders, price surveys).
- Anticipate on implementation of possible price revisions to be incorporated in the the bi-annual price revision towards all MME customers.
- Price analysis for product strategy definition (OEM/IAM)/price alignment.
- Act as advisor in pricing related matters between Parts & Accessories Sales, Parts & Accessories product management, procurement, and finance & controlling.
- Bachelor Master Degree (business administration).
- > 10 years of relevant working experience in automotive (after sales) organisation on an international, pan European environment.
- Extensive automotive after sales pricing knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office software, including Access.
- Good knowledge of English language; other language is beneficial.
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
- Bonus and pension scheme
Please, send your application and CV in English to:
Mitsubishi Motors Europe B.V.
Att. Department HR
P.O. box 157
6130 AD SITTARD
Or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Do not hesitate to contact Rick Meijs by phone +31(0)46 - 4819 662 or send an email to email@example.com
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.