Maastricht School of Management (MSM) is one of the oldest and most international business schools in the Netherlands. Its mission is to provide education and advocacy for ethical management, inspiring leadership, innovative entrepreneurship and effective public policy, building on its unique history in working together with institutions in emerging economies for better global management.
MSM offers internationally and Dutch accredited MBA, Executive MBA, and DBA programs, in the Netherlands and in more than a dozen countries in the world. MSM also offers a wide range of certificate and diploma based executive programs, including tailor-made programs.
MSM strives to maintain a work environment based on a set of shared values, which enables the employees to develop their professional careers in teaching, research, consultancy and administration. MSM’s official language is English.
More information on MSM can be found on our website www.msm.nl
We are looking for a
RESEARCH PROGRAM OFFICER (M/F)
(Full-time, 38 hours per week)
The Research Program Officer reports to the Dean and to the Director DBA School and Online Education.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Responsible for the administration and execution of the DBA program conducted in the assigned country or countries;
- Supporting Executive Programs for the Research Programs;
- Program administration and planning;
- Updating student records and preparing student cases for the Research and Examination Board;
- Linking with supervisors, co-supervisors and external evaluators;
- Preparing and organizing events: defenses, conferences, graduation;
- Provide research assistance to the Dean’s Office particular in conducting business intelligence, background studies and competitive analyses for MSM.
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position in an international work environment;
- Full proficiency in English;
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications;
- Excellent communication abilities and administrative skills;
- Aptitude to online technology;
- Accuracy, customer focus, pro-active, result oriented, organized, structured, able to work independently and cultural awareness.
- An exciting, independent, challenging job with the opportunity for personal growth in a multicultural environment;
- An attractive salary (salary scale 6, 7 or 8 of the MSM CAO) and fringe benefits package.
For more information about this position, please contact Ms. Pascale C.M.H. Hardy, PhD, Director DBA School and Online Education by email: Hardy@msm.nl
To apply, please submit your CV and motivation letter in English online to: Ms. Marion A.G. Rutten-Klerckx, MA (law), Director Human Resources & Legal Affairs, by clicking the following link: web2.msm.nl/peopleinc/
Application deadline: July 15th, 2017.
Acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated.