TECHNICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE GERMAN
|Organisation||:|| MB CAC|
|Contracttype||:|| Definite contract|
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
Mercedes me connect aims at making new and existing internet based services and media available in passenger cars.
Further scope is optimizing and enhancing existing Mercedes-Benz services (Mercedes.me, Service 24 hours, Mercedes-Benz Contact, Mercedes-Benz ServiceApp, Mercedes-Benz on Facebook, etc...).
With Mercedes me connect we focus on connecting the vehicle with the customer’s personal network by:
- Integrating those services into an advanced vehicle telematics infrastructure
- Interfacing those services and new services/features in the vehicle into the Service 24 hours and Customer Service contact channels with availability of telematics data.
The role of Mercedes me connect Operations is to solve complex and technical issues and to delegate to Daimler Headquarters in Stuttgart where applicable.
Here you can check more information about Mercedes me connect service: (www.mercedes.me
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Accept incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- Log all activities in the ticketing tool
- Participate in the setup and the further development of this new business
- Resolve minor training issues on the phone
- Resolve reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
- Report undefined issues to higher level
- Identify weaknesses in our processes or tools and create awareness
- Identify problems that can affect our processes and escalate accordingly
- Support users with process knowledge and case specific routing
- Excellent communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- Fluent German
- Fluent English (corporate language)
- Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
- High affinity with IT
- Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
- Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
- Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems
- Act as a “brand ambassador”
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- A “tailor made” individual development plan;
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Pension plan;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
This position is on a fulltime base (40 hrs per week). 24 hours shift pattern with a competitive salary and the possibility to increase your income with the shift allowance.
We provide an extensive 4 week initial training and a follow up buddy program. You will be offered two contracts with each a duration of one year, after this the contract will be of an indefinite time.
Please use the “apply
” button to upload your CV in English and Letter of Motivation in German and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Aleksandra Fal on +31 43 356 2741.