We are looking for a
QUALITY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
to support our quality team at our Maastricht-Airport location.
A challenging function in a dynamic internationally operating company. You can count on a very enjoyable, collegial and challenging working atmosphere, in which independency and self-initiative are appreciated.
We offer you a part time position that allows you to think out of the box and were you can make the difference.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Reviewing batch card documentation for completeness
- Managing, scanning and monitoring the status of paper controlled documents.
- Identifying possible non-conformities and report to quality engineer
- Releasing products and coordinating between quality department and logistics
- Following all relevant company safety policies and procedures
- Organize and maintain general record storage, including achieving according procedure. File documents in applicable locations and scan records as needed (I.e. executed batch records, deviations, Investigations etc.).
About Technomed Europe
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in Dutch and English communications.
- Some Experience within a Quality department preferred.
- Experience in a regulated industry preferred. performing document tracking, storage and archival duties or similar experiences
- Proficient in written and verbal communications skills.
- Familiarity with electronic systems, including Microsoft Office Applications
- Basic knowledge of quality systems (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 13485) is a plus
- Work requires initiative taking, abilities for independent judgment.
- Work Independently under general supervision
Technomed is an expert in the medical accessory industry. We provide standard products and private labelling. Technomed’s medical accessories connect medical devices to patients and transfer their bio-electric signals. We also realize turnkey projects which bring accessory needs from an idea to a finished product into the hands of the end user.
Technomed has more than 35 years of successful experience in medical accessory innovation, development, manufacturing, and commercialization. Medical accessories of Technomed are marketed worldwide through our network of OEM’s and specialized distributors. See our website for more information: www.technomed.nl
How to apply
Interested in this position at Technomed Europe? Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions, please contact our Human Resources manager Dave Delil, telephone: +31-43-4086868 or send an email to email@example.com