CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE GERMANY
Our customer is the market leader in providing innovative diagnostic and therapeutic products and services that enable interventionists and their clinical teams in providing superior patient care. Their focus is “the pursuit of the perfect image” through continuous research and development of new products and technologies – supporting today’s needs and anticipate those of tomorrow. They are an international company, with products in over 45 countries, providing high quality systems and award-winning customer support across the globe. Our customer employs over 300 people worldwide working from their corporate HQ in Minnesota, their Asian offices in Shanghai and Tokio, their European HQ and Service & Distribution Center in Heerlen in the Netherlands. They have a well-established global distribution network and direct Sales & Clinical Teams in the USA, Germany, France, UK and the Benelux.
They believe employees are their greatest asset. Our customer fosters an environment that attracts and retains employees who are proactive, responsive and innovative through commitment to teamwork, communication, feedback and change.
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist (DE). You will be working in a team of six other Customer Service Specialists / Administrators and one Customer Service Manager. You will be working closely with the other Customer Service Specialist for the German market and also with our Customer Service Administrator responsible for processing orders.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helpdesk and first point of contact for customers from the German market.
- Handling and managing service calls and complaints, case owner.
- Handling and managing quotes.
- Provide support to the Sales & Clinical team in Germany.
- Total planning, handling and managing of external service providers, for preventive maintenance and interventions. Also processing the data.
- Administrative processing of customer data and invoicing.
- Support in order processing.
- Participates in projects.
- 3 years’ experience on customer service - administrative tasks, preferably in an international company.
- Preferably work experience in the medical device sector.
- Preferably good knowledge of working with SAP
- Good communication skills in writing and verbally.
- Knowledge of German and Dutch language (near) native.
- Knowledge of English (in writing and verbally)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and stressful environment.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- You have a high sense of responsibility, are pro-active and are able to work independently.
- Team player.
Education on MBO+ level / HBO.
Kirdy Nijsten: firstname.lastname@example.org