MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE M/V
13214 / 03.11.2017
For a Chemical company in the south of Limburg we're looking for a enthousiastic and sales driven Marketing Representative M/V.
The Marketing Department is responsible for the European market and for particular global accounts. The department consists of 3 Marketing Employees in the jobs of Marketing Manager, Marketing Supervisor and Marketing Representative. The department is managed by the Marketing Director.
The Marketing Representative is responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the business, customers in automotive and architectural industries like car producers, and the consumer market.
- Making and supporting proposals for marketing strategies;
- Contributing to marketing projects under the direction of the Marketing Director;
- Conducting customer research, analyzing market conditions, trends and competitors situation;
- Analyzing the market, especially high performance films in order to understand the current market, identify new market opportunities and identify market requirements for current and future products and identify market changes;
- Monitoring market developments and recognizing important developments and the influence of them on the organization;
- Informing and advising Marketing Manager and Marketing Director considering marketing policy;
- Consulting with Marketing Manager, implementing marketing plan alterations as needed;
- Studying the standard and rules related to the business;
- Visiting customers such as car producers and architects and proposing the values and solution of products;
- Sharing customers information, requirements and needs with company members to make good solution and proposal;
- Executing print production, receipt and distribution of promotional material;
- Developing proposals for a company-wide plan to push products, working with all departments for its execution;
- Expanding and improving promotion tools and appeal data of the products;
- Analyzing and delivering (global) marketing data;
- Monitoring marketing trends and making reports;
- Conducting researches regarding causes of disappointing marketing results;
- Staying up-to-date with knowledge and developments within the area of expertise;
- Demonstrating technical marketing skills and company product knowledge;
- Analyzing marketing data and ways to reach (new) clients;
- Implementing improvements regarding marketing;
- Following the Plan Do Check Act cycle;
- Setting ROMI (Return of Marketing Investment) target against all marketing items and improving it;
- Learning fundamental marketing activity such as making and reviewing hypothesis.
- 3 - 5 Years of previous marketing experience preferably within the automotive industry and be familiar with the various activities required to successfully support the Marketing department;
- Bachelors or Master's degree required;
- Experience working in a global Japanese company where Kaizen and continuous improvement are the DNA of the company would be an asset;
- A clear track record of supporting and executing successful marketing strategies that drive growth;
- Experience with analyzing and delivering (global) marketing data and marketing research;
- Strong project management skills, as well as the ability to juggle numerous marketing tasks within stringent timelines;
- Fluent German speaker and excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English are a must.
You will work for a great international company and can make a difference every day - in a workplace that offers exciting opportunities to participate in the implementation of ideas, to grow in a continuous improving environment and to work independently.
You will be surrounded by a professional and strong engaged team. Above excellent employee benefits such as a company car, individual performance bonus we offer training and individual coaching that support your further development.
Deze vacature is in behandeling bij Kim Feij, bereikbaar via telefoonnummer 0031 43 325 65 30 of 0031 6 223 85 787.
voor de gehele vacatureportefeuille van Kim Feij
Kijk voor meer informatie over Kim Feij op www.avance.jobs/kimfeij