CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST – GERMAN MARKET
At ChemPoint, the success of our unique Operations process depends on continuously strengthening our business relationships. The Customer Solutions Specialist serves a vital function in our Operations team, ensuring that our customers’ needs are met in an effective and efficient manner. Customer Solutions Specialists interact with many groups within and outside of ChemPoint while addressing critical customer requests. Our Customer Solutions Specialists build strong business skills, which can lead to advancement opportunities within Operations and our Marketing and Sales team.
A DAY IN YOUR NEW CAREER:
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Place and process customer product orders using various systems while ensuring efficiency and high attention to detail.
- Sales support; Ownership of tail-end customers by understanding there needs, provide quotes, optimize margins and operational efficiency
- Collaborate closely with the ChemPoint Sales team to best meet the needs of the business and customer.
- Follow and/or implement special instructions for various accounts and maintain accurate and up-to-date notation on all service incidents.
- Work closely with 3PL providers and logistics teams to effectively manage outbound orders.
- Respond to customer calls and consistently provide excellent service.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Identify preventive measures for sensitive customer impacting incidents
- Create new ideas and effectively present useful suggestions for improvement of existing processes, and be ready to implement them.
- Four-year degree in science, engineering, or business a plus.
- Experience in customer service or logistics is a plus
- English, German language skills required. Language skills in at least one of the following preferred: Italian, French, Polish, Russian
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to engage with a wide variety of personality types at various professional skill-levels.
- High level of accuracy, systematic way of working, attention to detail, time management skills are crucial assets.
- High-energy level paired with curiosity and keen desire to learn and understand business issues in a dynamic, aggressively-growing company.
- Proactive, positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges and risks on a continual basis.
- Goal-oriented with entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership skills, and decision-making abilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- A strong desire to grow your professional career.
- Willingness to accept and initiate change.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org