RadiciGroup: We are one of the world’s leading polyamide and polyester engineering plastics manufacturers.
RadiciGroup's diversified businesses has about 4000 employees operating worldwide. We focus ourselves mainly on: Specialty Chemicals, Performance Plastics, Synthetic Fibres and Nonwovens.
We produce and supply polyamide and polyester engineering plastics across the globe.
Thanks to its upstream vertically integrated production, state-of-the-art technology and a global sales network, RadiciGroup is able to better meet its customers’ needs and track the entire process, from manufacturing to quality control, passing through research and technological development support.
RadiciGroup Engineering Plastics produces a complete range of engineering plastics with varying characteristics to suit the application needs of the automotive, electrical/electronics, construction and industrial sectors.
For our activities based in Born, The Netherlands, we are looking for a:
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST / CONTROLLER
32-40 hrs p. week
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day processing of inventory topics, customer cash receipts for services rendered and processing vendor accounts payable. We are looking for a candidate with a bachelor or associate’s degree in a relevant financial education and 5+ years of experience in a similar job.
- Managing inventory accounting topics;
- Processing day-to-day business for accounts receivable & payable including cash collections and vendor payments with solving variances. Also being able to be a good discussion partner for both vendors and customers;
- Managing intercompany accounts reconciliations;
- The reconciliation of G/L accounts on a monthly basis;
- Reviewing and processing of expense reports and receipts submitted by cardholders on a monthly basis;
- Assisting Finance Management with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end accounting processes;
- Completing special projects required by the accounting department
- Other duties or tasks as assigned to meet business needs.
The selected candidate will report to the AFC Manager Plastics Germany and Netherlands of Radici Plastics B.V.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in financial accounting (e.g. HEAO Bedrijfseconomie or similar);
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role preferably in an international company;
- General computer skills including proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, especially MS Excel. SAP Knowledge in FI-CO module is preferable;
- Knowledge of accounting processes including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and general ledger;
- Experience in working with generally accepted accounting principles and regulations and knowledge and understanding of the Dutch statutory accounting requirements;
- Excellent communication skills with all organizational levels in an international relations setting and externally with clients and suppliers;
- Demonstrate the ability to receive direction from multiple sources, multitask and prioritize independently;
- Demonstrate above average organizational and communication skills and experience with office systems and procedures. Be able to gain a good general knowledge of the Accounting Department quickly;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, ability to meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Exhibits excellent customer relationship skills, both internal as external;
- High level of ethical Behaviour;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in Dutch and in English
An attractive compensation and benefits package is available in line with the candidate’s skill set.
For more information about our company we refer to our website: www.radicigroup.com
. For more information about the job, please contact Ans Golsteijn at 046 - 449 62 21.
Your application letter including a resume of your competences, education and working experience can be send, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org