CROP SALES SUPPORT EMEA | BAYER | NUNHEM | FULLTIME
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Crop Sales Support EMEA you provide support to the Crop Sales Managers within your Crop Stream by aligning with all relevant internal stakeholders in order to proactively (forecast-driven) manage the internal processes. You advice and update the Manager Sales Support about Crop Sales Support activities and work in progress.
Various tasks and responsibilities:
WHO YOU ARE
- Review sales planning (current year) and follow up with all stakeholders involved (Sales Specialists, Crop Sales Manager, Material Planning and Crop Demand Planner)
- Analyze forecast consumption and follow up with Sales Specialists, Crop Sales Manager and Material Planning
- Give support to the Crop Sales Manager in the area of logistical crop decisions
- Coordinate complaint management by crop with internal stakeholders
- Build customer-centric relationships with all internal stakeholders in order to anticipate and exceed customer needs
- Communicate and align with Customer Support on crop decisions and be the escalation body for Customer Support
- Initiate CAPA and identify Operational Excellence initiatives
- Align between departments on crop related SLA’s
- Being part of the Regional Crop Team
You are a team player who easily partners with stakeholders across functions and divisions. You are self-motivated and goal-oriented. You are a quick learner with a positive proactive attitude and high degree of initiative.
What do you need to be successful as Crop Sales Support?
Do you recognize yourself in below competencies?
- Bachelor Degree, for instance in Business Administration or Supply Chain
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience within an international production environment / organization
- In depth understanding of processes used within the company (i.e. Production, Processing, Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Finance, Marketing and Sales)
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with different cultures and levels within the company.
- Strong command of English language (verbal and written)
- You dare to challenge and you make decisions in line with 80/20 rule
- Fully conversant with all Microsoft packages (Excel)
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10%)
What’s in it for you?
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages complexity
- Collaborates (Ability to build intercultural relations across disciplines, units and levels)
- Strong analytical skills
Working in a challenging and international working environment with enthusiastic, professional and passionate colleagues. We pay a lot of attention to personal development and career development. We offer a variable remuneration in addition to an attractive salary and excellent benefits like a good pension, collective health insurance, training opportunities, etc.
Welcome at Bayer Vegetable Seeds
With more than 2,000 employees, we are present in all major vegetable production areas around the globe. We are dedicated to producing market-oriented varieties and seed products and more than just that. We are oriented towards customers, and towards sharing value-added genetics, services and expertise to help them succeed.
Interested to join us?
Are you curious about the job, and do you want to know more about it?
Our recruiter Nicole Kneepkens loves to answer your questions if you call her at +31 6 43992798. If you are interested and meet our profile, don’t hesitate and upload your motivation and CV via this link
Have a closer look at Bayer!! Check out our social wall at: