Are you an internationally experienced Business Process Manager with experience in defining IT landscapes and optimising (IT) business processes? Welcome at Grodan…
This is who we are
Grodan is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is global leader in offering advanced stone wool growing media solutions for plants.
The Business Process Manager will be part of the Grodan Supply Chain department with functional reporting to the Supply Chain Director. Your office will be in Roermond.
This is the role
As Business Process Manager you optimise and maintain the processes within Grodan, mainly related to the IT solutions in use and the IT solutions to be implemented. You harmonise the processes amongst the 3 business units (classified worldwide) in line with the corporate departments of Grodan.
As a Business Process Manager you have the following tasks and responsibilities:
This is what you offer
- Define the Grodan IT landscape, with an outside-in approach, to optimise the business and support the business goals;
- Independent project manager for the implementation of new systems, solutions or upgrades from start till end, involving all stakeholders in- and outside Grodan;
- Keep the current systems up to date and up and running;
- Coordinate and advice the departments in optimizing their processes;
- Intermediary between the Grodan users and internal IT department;
- Propose changes in systems and/or processes;
- Control the correct use of the systems and processes.
This is what we offer
- A higher technical vocational degree;
- 5+ years’ experience within Business Processes;
- Fluent apprehension of the English language, both verbally and written;
- Good project management skills;
- International experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP (SD/MM) is a plus.
We offer you a challenging role within an international environment in a professional and ambitious company with high quality innovative products. There is much room for entrepreneurship and personal development. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply, using the button below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our recruiter Yvanka Pfeifer via email@example.com