In 2017, CX Company welcomed 20 new customers in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK and there’s even more on the horizon. That’s why we are looking for good people who can help realize our growth ambition and full the promise to our customers.
CX Company develops a software (as a service) platform that enables companies to make the digital customer experience more personal, human and effective. Our platform is the artificially intelligent conversation automation machine behind chatbots, intelligent virtual assistants and self-service solutions on websites, apps and social media like Facebook Messenger. We work for major brands including KPN, T-Mobile, Simpel, Hollands Nieuwe, OHRA, Ditzo, InShared, NN, ANWB and many more.
Do you want to help our customers achieve their goals better and faster by innovating and digitizing? Do you want to work on the front of the fourth industrial revolution? Join us as Technical Support Representative.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (1,0 FTE)
What we expect from you?
A Technical Support Representative offers first line DigitalCX support to B2B customers, partners and colleagues. You are the first contact for DigitalCX users and the link between users and our development team. Your experience as a Support Representative and your personality helps us raise the bar of our Support team to a higher level.
- Respond to questions, requests en and problems received via our ticketing system (Freshdesk) or email
- Analyse and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools
- Ensure users are receiving prompt and efficient support and answers
- Give accurate follow up to bugs and errors
- Be responsible for accurate case documentation in ticketing system
- Assists in the creation of documentation (for instance ‘Help articles’, ‘how to articles’, onboarding documentation and communication templates) to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Set up working processes and constantly looking for improvements
- A higher-level education (HBO/Bachelor degree)
- Several years of previous (technical) helpdesk experience
- A strong technical aptitude; a technical background
- Excellent English, knowledge of an additional language is preferred
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
- Competences: strong communicative skills (both verbal and written), analytical, service orientated, patient, stress resistant, able to balance between multiple tasks with changing priorities and willing to learn and adapt.
Get in touch now
- A chance to work in a company that’s changing the way customers and companies interact.
- A young international organisation where your input counts.
- Plenty of growth opportunities to create your own success
- Enthusiastic colleagues who challenge you to get the most out of yourself
Ready to meet our team? Let us know by sending your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!