|Position ||:|| Office Administrator|
|Location ||:|| Heerlen, NL |
The worldwide increasing pressure to assure future food production requires more and more information about crop performance and health. Our unique multispectral 3D sensor technology, in combination with our intelligent analytics software, processes data in real time and automates a wide range of agriculture related applications from lab to field.
Our international team comes from diverse backgrounds in plant science, agriculture, physics, computer vision and business. We have developed a world class sensor and analytics software and our products are used by plant researchers and breeders world-wide.
Phenospex stands for working
……. with cutting edge technologies ..... with a complex, pioneering product .......... in multidisciplinary teams ...... in an innovative, creative environment ..... with a lot of freedom and flexibility ......... in an excellent team spirit …….with high level experts in different industry and technology domains
“Phenospex is a fun place to work!”
We are looking for a highly organized, efficient and stimulating Office Administrator, who will undertake administrative tasks in various areas, contributing in driving sustainable growth. The ideal candidate will be an allrounder and competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, self-motivated and trustworthy. The Office Administrator will report to the COO (Chief Operating Officer) and his/her work will include the following areas:
- Managing logistical activities from placing a supplier order until storage of goods in our warehouse (includes purchasing, organizing relevant shipping papers for equipment, keeping track of office supplies etc.)
- Administration of Accounts Payables and Receivables in cooperation with the company’s external Accountant
- Preparation of cashflow overviews and reports
- Order confirmations / entry of project orders in the operating software
- Coordination of meetings and answering the phone; support general administrative tasks
- Planning and organization of travel arrangements as well as administration of travel expenses
Phenospex offers you an inspiring working environment with an engaged, committed, multi-cultural team and lots of room for personal development
Interested to join?
- Completion of a relevant commercial education (e.g. MBO diploma) and several years of related experience in a small office environment
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language (English is the company language); German would be an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office Package; experience with ProfitManager or other ERP software would be an asset
- Independent, conscientious and reliable
Then please send your CV with “Office Administrator” in the subject line and brief explanation why your interests and background match this position. Phenospex offers competitive compensation.
Contact: Alexandra Müller | firstname.lastname@example.org
| T: + 31 45 71 11 693