For our Industrial Products business we have a vacancy for a:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & SALES MANAGER (MAASTRICHT AREA)
The Business Development & Sales Manager reports to the Business Manager Industrial Products.
The main activities:
- Business development of urea solution in the European market
- Develops, implements and monitors the progress of the yearly industrial products sales plan, in line with the business strategy;
- Ensures and maintains effective relations with existing and potential customers in Europe and ensures realization of adequate financial processes and other after care issues (e.g. customer complaints, cash management);
- Acquires new business by detecting and following up business opportunities, preparing tenders and negotiating contracts and conditions;
- Signals and collects relevant information on market developments and legislation, indicating new trends, in order to detect opportunities and threats for the business and anticipate adequately on them;
- Participates in projects and executes business cases that contribute to the performance and effectiveness of the industrial products business.
We are looking for motivated candidates with Bsc/Msc level in Marketing, International Business Administration, Business Economics, Technology or Sciences. Next to that it is important that you have at least 2-3 years of experience in sales (B to B) and have affinity with commodity markets (soft & hard), engineering and EHS. Furthermore, you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. German and Dutch communication skills, as well as skills in MS Office and SAP are a pro. You are entrepreneurial, result-, customer- and long-term relation oriented, which is reflected in your negotiation style and skills. You are willing to travel on regular basis.
An excellent opportunity to prove and develop yourself in an international, complex, dynamic and challenging environment. Ongoing attention to your personal development and growth, tailored to your ambitions and abilities. Very good benefits and a great atmosphere.
In case you are interested or require more information? Please do not hesitate to contact Cyriel Ritt, Business Manager Ammonia/IP, +31(0)46-7020244 or Mirjam van Kruistum, HR Manager, +31(0)46-7020180. You can apply on this vacancy before Monday 2 April 2018
(click on button‘Apply’
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.