Inside Sales Employee Germany
Our client is a dynamic and international production company in Roermond.
As Inside Sales Employee you are responsible for developing, identifying and securing all relevant sales opportunities by qualifying and follow-up of project leads. The employee also owns the sales process for new small projects from an inside office location by phone, video conference and online (Skype) meetings. Next to that you will also be facilitating project appointments for high potential (big) projects for field sales, and by doing so the employee contributes to further penetration of the company in the Belgian project market.
The Inside Sales Employee reports directly to the Business Manager. The main tasks and responsibilities of the Inside Sales Employee are:
- Proactively search for relevant potential projects and reach out in the regions/ country by using CRM, websites, country relevant (project) databases and according to customer segmentation;
- Investigate and analyze potential of projects by examining and filtering leads to either be owned by inside sales project representative, passed to field sales rep, or filtered out;
- Team up with field sales to follow up on leads and proactively support the follow up with project specifiers and decision makers, contractors, and installers to provide information, answer questions, recommend products, and set appointments;
- Process all incoming leads via telephone and e-mail according to the leads process;
Team up with Marketing to give a first follow up on leads derived from marketing activities and make sure a further follow up is done
- Own the sales process for small- and mid-sized projects from start to after-sales
- Address potential customer's follow-up questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and commercial terms;
- Follow up with customers to provide after sales support and receive feedback;
- Active contributor to Sales meetings.
- Maintain CRM database on a daily basis ensuring all contact and project data is recorded and updated;
- Follow up /status reporting by using CRM system;
- Perform administrative duties: keeping sales records, and filing reports in CRM, registration samples / brochure shipment
This is what you offer
- Bachelor degree Commercially / Technically oriented
- 0- 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Native in German (must) and fluent in English (verbally and in writing) preferably Dutch as well;
- Affinity with building industry;
- Experience in remote sales via telephone;
- Experienced with CRM systems and MS-office;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Customer sensitivity; customer relationship
- Proven Commercial or telesales abilities
We offer you a dynamic and interesting rol in a international, growing company with very nice conditions.
Contactpersoon voor deze vacature
043-3256530 of 06-22385787