Our client is a dynamic and international production company in Roermond.
The purpose of the position is to support and execute the day-to-day purchasing required for the region. The Regional Purchaser is part of an assigned region within GSP.
Key Result Areas
The Regional Purchaser is responsible for :
Key Responsibilities & Job Content
- Taking care that purchases are performed according to contractual obligations
- Taking care that materials and services are available as required from Production/Maintenance/Stakeholder
- Taking care that materials are allocated in the most optimal way
- Taking care that the level of inventory is in compliance with the inventory policy
- Adhere to the P2P process
- Optimize Supplier file
Purchase planning for assigned factories:
- Create PO's in the system
- Follow up on outstanding orders to ensure on time delivery
- Follow up on order confirmations and discuss changes with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Inventory management
- Follow up Goods receipt
- First point of contact for Invoice queries
- Running of smaller RFQs/asking for enquiries
- Negotiation, comparison, decision about quotations in consultation with internal stakeholder and Category Manager
- Monitor regional Material Planning KPI's
- Manage Purchase Order, supplier and article data
- Support Supplier performance measurements
- Handling minor claims for the regional area in agreement with the Category Manager
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the function and alignment with all stakeholders
- The Regional Purchaser is familiar with and agrees to follow the Group Code of Conduct v1.1.3 as well as the Procurement & Purchasing Manual v5.05.1.
- The Regional Purchaser is authorised to make the decisions and carry out the actions required in order to fulfil said responsibilities.
- The Regional Purchaser must respect the policies and decisions of the company and follow agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Upper secondary vocational education (at least MBO+) / Bachelor
- NEVI I Professional
- 3+ years’ experience ideally within companies/industries which are suitable for the role e.g. process, industrial or engineering biased where they have driven changes effectively
- Good knowledge of and experience with logistics and planning methods
- Written and spoken English + German Language, German
- Good knowledge of and experience with working in an ERP system like SAP
- Good knowledge of and experience with working in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fulltime (40 hrs) availability
We offer you a dynamic and interesting rol in a international, growing company with very nice conditions.
Contactpersoon voor deze vacature
043-3256530 of 06-22385787