Belden is a global leader in high quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions and delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world.
In all cases, Belden is committed to delivering best-in-class technology. Belden had 2013 revenues over $2 billion and has 8,500 employees worldwide. We have manufacturing capabilities throughout North America, Asia and Europe and a market presence in nearly every region of the world. Join us as we continue to evolve.
An opportunity has presented itself for a driven Logistic Manager to optimize logistic processes within an international manufacturing organization based in Venlo. The role will suit a real people manager with strong analytical skills and with a solid background in planning within a complex production environment.
As a Logistic Manager you will be responsible analysing and optimizing the processes in the area of logistics, planning and warehousing. You create and lead projects in the plant area and with different stakeholders such as purchase and supply chain department. You seek for opportunities for improvement and implement these improvements. You will be able to sustain the made improvements by creating and monitoring KPI’s and adjusting them where necessary.
- Oversee the whole logistic, planning and warehousing activities;
- Maintain and improve the quality and delivery figures;
- Deliver required capacity (materials management);
- Optimize planning system (Key-user);
- Initiate improvement projects;
- Analysing logistic on efficiency and effectiveness;
- Provide support to problems in production.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in a High-Mix manufacturing environment. Proven of successfully leading several improvement projects and gained experience as a Key-user in planning systems.
The ideal candidate has several years of experience as a team-leader in a comparable role and is ready for a next step in his career.
- Logistic education, additional courses such as APICS are a plus;
- Experience in manufacturing or process industry environment;
- Experience in managing /coaching employees;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a teamleader or comparable
- Problem solving techniques are desirable (5-why, Ishikawa, etc.);
- Languages; Dutch and English professional and German is a plus.
A position with responsibility and the possibility to participate in the success of the organization. This will be a permanent job after a period of deployment. Good and competitive terms of employment and the possibility to develop yourself.
If you want to apply for this position please sent your resume to email@example.com
For more information about this position please contact Mr. Rohan Bruggink, partner at SchakelPunt B.V. +31 (0)6 55 831741. You can also look at www.beldensolutions.com
SchakelPunt is part of Schakel, an organization with a member structure which uses the Schakel Principle®. The Schakel Principle® is used to make thematic connections using a combination of technique and service. SchakelPunt provides additional (HR) services for members and non members.