Technical Services Engineer
Are you ready a star in providing correct and high quality support? Rockpanel offers you a great opportunity to join this global market leader and play a key role in their global strategy!
This is who we are
Rockpanel is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced stone wool based cladding material providing freedom in the design of facades as well as detailing and applications around the roof.
This is the role
You will provide full technical support and service throughout Europe and Export countries with the objectives of positioning Rockpanel Group in line with the strategic objectives and realising the volume target. The main tasks and responsibilities of the Technical Services Engineer are:
This is what you offer
- Provide technical support and tools in application- and product properties in all ROCKPANEL markets by a.o. checking CAD detail drawings, statistical calculations, FAQ tools etc.
- Update, anticipate and translate market developments of new technology into application in close cooperation with marketing.
- Provide content for technical documentation and check technical documentation delivered by the marketing department
- Develop and execute technical- and product trainings to the ROCKPANEL employees + customers according to ROCKPANEL standards and sales- and marketing activities/demands.
- Support Product Development and the F&O department with (ventilated) façade knowledge.
- Assist in execution of e.g. fire or wind rig tests.
- Complying all policies on business ethics, ROCKWOOL way and all other relevant criteria
This is what we offer
- A bachelor or university degree in building engineering (construction engineering / structural engineering / building physics).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both verbal and in writing. Preferably, fluently (both verbal and in writing) in another language besides English.
- A proven ability in technical consulting and technical background, building industry is a must.
- Thorough knowledge of the ventilated façade.
- A proven ability in providing technical training.
- Profound knowledge of excel and building related software programs (e.g. CAD and BIM).
- Basic Project Management, working according to the ISO system and Principles of Project Management (PPM).
- Ability to set priorities; can handle intern demands according to sales and marketing; sense of urgency.
- A higher reporting skill, able to use a target group dependant reporting style.
A challenging position within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common.
For more detailed information about this position please contact Thomas Fabrie (Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 52 63 20 18 or at email@example.com
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, please apply by sending an English version of your resume and cover letter by pushing the button below.