Process Engineer (Systems)
Are you a hands-on process engineer with excellent analytical skills? And do you have a passion in improving production processes? Please have a look at this
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Firesafe Building Insulation is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced insulation systems for buildings.
This is the role
These new positions as Process Engineers (Systems) will be mainly focussing on the Systems Production processes where engineered mineral fibres are being produced (Line 7 and Rockfibres), and the production of façade panels for buildings (Rockpanel). Your office will be located in the Roermond factory within one of these production departments, with functional reporting to the Sr. Process Projectmanager of the central Production Support department for Germany and The Netherlands. The focus of this position is generating, analysing and correlating production and process data, and documenting this knowledge, with the aim to improve process-assurance, cost, quality assurance, products etc., and to contribute in, and or lead, projects in the same areas. The vacancy also has the following important tasks and responsibilities:
This is what you offer
- Setting up experiments and tests in the factories, analysing big data (available or to be generated), correlating data and translation into practical use (improvements).
- Manage or be part of projects in process areas Rockfibres and Rockpanel with the aim to improve cost, quality, processes and/or products:
- Documentation of the gathered knowledge;
- Manage and report progress and planning;
- Tuning of process, quality, product and environment performance, in relation to costs with relevant stakeholders:
- Cooperate with local and international colleagues;
This is what we offer
- Master or bachelor degree in the field of Process Technology, Thermodynamics, Chemical engineering, or comparable;
- Knowledge and experience in project management and data analyses in an industrial environment;
- Knowledge and experience with analytical tools, statistics and/or Experience with Lean-tools and/or a Six-sigma belt is a pro.
- Taking initiatives for new ideas and developments; Persistent in getting the results.
- You are good in initiating, organising and planning multiple tasks and projects; Structured!
- An open minded character and a hands-on mentality while being on the shop-floor combined with analytical skills. Willing to learn, preferably a self-starter;
- Affinity with process control systems is appreciated;
- Good communicator and team worker;
- Language: Good in English & Dutch (speaking & writing); preferably also in German (Speaking).
A challenging position in a very professional and ambitious company that produces high end and innovative Rockwool products. There is much room for entrepreneurship and personal development. We are proud of our open and pleasant culture where teamwork and a down to earth mentality are key. With a self-starting mentality and professional guidance from our side, you can develop into a process-specialist with a lot of (inter)national career opportunities.
For more detailed information about this position please contact Thomas Fabrie (Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 52 63 20 18 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, please apply by sending an English version of your resume and cover letter by pushing the button
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who experiences our product solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our product range reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team!