TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER
Our client is a leading manufacturing company in the building industry.
You will provide excellent technical support to our customers in Europe and selected Export countries, with the objective of ensuring proper technical installation with respect to safety and certification demands relevant to each country.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the Technical Support Services Engineer are:
- Provide comprehensive technical support in application and product properties by a.o. checking CAD detail drawings and perform static calculations.
- Incorporate and translate market developments regarding new technology into application advice and documentation in close cooperation with marketing.
- Provide content for technical documentation and check documentation as translated and delivered by the marketing department.
- Develop and execute technical- and product trainings to employees and selected parties according to the standards of the company and sales- and marketing activities/demands.
- Support Product Development and Customer Service with (ventilated) façade knowledge.
- Develop and maintain market knowledge by having good relations with Sales and performing regular market visits.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of e.g. fire or wind rig tests.
- Act in compliance with our policies on business ethics.
- A bachelor or university degree in building engineering (specialised in structural engineering / building physics).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both verbal and in writing. Preferably, fluently (both verbal and in writing) in another language besides English.
- A proven ability in technical consulting; a strong technical background in the building industry is a must.
- Thorough knowledge of ventilated façade applications.
- A proven ability in providing technical trainings.
- Profound knowledge of excel and building related software programs (e.g. CAD and BIM).
- Project management skills and ability to work in divers projects.
- Competences like planning and organising, analysis and decision making along with clear and accurate communication (verbal and written).
- Ability to translate the customer needs in a clear technical advice within technical and legal boundaries.
- Be able to adapt your communication style to the specific target group.
A challenging position within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common.
Contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Ruben van der Woeij
043-3256530 of 06-12916552