Nordson Benelux B.V.
Nordson Corporation engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used to dispense, apply and control adhesives, coatings, polymers, sealants, biomaterials, and other fluids, to test and inspect for quality, and to treat and cure surfaces. These products are supported by application expertise and direct global sales and service. Nordson serves a wide variety of consumer non-durable, durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, construction, and general product assembly and finishing. Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, the company has operations and support offices in more than 30 countries.
Located in our Maastricht-office we are looking for an enthusiastic fulltime colleague, that will join the European HR-team as
RECRUITER - TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST EUROPE M/V
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will perform the full cycle recruitment, supporting all European Nordson organizations and manage the candidate experience throughout the process. This regional position will be instrumental in establishing effective recruitment pipelines to access top level talent, while delivering timely and effective customer service to internal customers to meet the hiring needs of the organizations.
- Perform and administer the full recruitment life cycle for relevant position openings in a consultative manner. This includes:
- Collaborate with the European Business HR partners and on- site HR staff to understand hiring needs and develop appropriate job descriptions
- Job posting, advertising, and screening of applications/resumes
- Conduct pre-screening interviews as appropriate, scheduling and participating in on-site interviews as required
- Host candidate review meetings with the interview panel for candidate selection
- Prepare and send offer letters and new hire folder/ required documents
- Complete reference checks as required
- Facilitate the onboarding process
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting universities, employment agencies, recruiters, social media, internet sites and participate in career fairs, plus hiring events
- Research, manage and optimize contractual relationships with recruitment agencies, job boards, job fairs, university recruiting efforts, and various internet job search websites for posting requisitions
- Prepare regular reports concerning hiring trends, turnover rates, candidate feedback, etc. to and provides recommendations to HR staff and/or senior management, as appropriate
- Coordinate the employee referral program.
- Actively seek sources and maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and labor market trends, related analyticsed jobs in applicant tracking system ensuring all applicants are moved correct
- Assist with development and execution of HR and Management staff training
- Support other HR activities/projects where assistance is needed.
- Provide additional support with resolution of inquiries and requests from internal customers during peak periods or as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Business, or related degree or 5-8 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years recruitment experience within European countries, including direct sourcing of candidates
- Experience using staffing tools such as applicant tracking software, HRIS systems, electronic job boards, social media and candidate sourcing applications
- Time management skills and the ability to manage and coordinate multiple recruitment activities simultaneously, within multiple European Nordson organizations
- Must be flexible, able to adapt to shifting priorities and travel to the different Nordson organizations is estimated at 20-30%
- Ability to display initiative in sharing of information and updating information timely
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills in German, Dutch and English, verbal and written
- Outstanding customer focus, passionate and high energy
- Strong detail orientation, with focus on data quality
- Adaptability/flexibility which includes being open to change and conducting business differently
- Excellent process orientation which focuses on efficiency without losing sight of customer experience
- Savvy with technology which includes use of web-based platforms, case management, etc.
We offer you an independent and dynamic position within an international organization. You will be working in a company with a healthy future, in which you have plenty of opportunities to further develop.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application by using our Online Application Form
For questions and more information about the Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Specialist Europe M/V vacancy, please contact Bianca Smeets (Human Resources Manager Benelux) on phone number 043-3526008. Website: Go to website
Acquisition regarding this or any other vacancy is not appreciated.