Contracttype: Definite contract
|Organisation||:|| Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center |
|Location||:|| Maastricht |
|Contracttype||:|| Definite contract|
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center (CAC) in Maastricht is the central point of contact for Europe, taking care of the needs of current and prospective customers of Mercedes-Benz, smart and Maybach.
Our rich cultural environment with over 20 different nationalities is dedicated to high performance. Employees ensure that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
Customers contact the CAC by telephone, fax, letter, e-mail and vehicle telematics seeking roadside assistance, to make an enquiry or to file a complaint. Some services guarantee customer mobility and are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The CAC is process-oriented, professionally managed and focused on providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. Our operations are driven by quality assurance and established performance standards.
At the CAC, Accounting is a part of the Finance & Controlling department, which is led by the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The department is composed of the sub-teams Accounting, Controlling, Purchase and Compliance. The teams work closely together.
Next to the regular accounting for the CAC, the accounting department delivers financial administration services for Daimler business partners. This vacancy relates to these services.
- Checking and clarifying wrong / incomplete and missing data supplied by CAC and the external service provider based on the contractual agreement before entering in our system
- Claim processing and clarifying refused data with the Market Performance Centers and Daimler Headquarters.
- Support the reporting and delivering of information for invoicing.
- Ensuring that all aspects of signed contracts are upheld by all parties.
- Managing reporting tool changes and process improvements.
- Supporting the performance evaluation of the external service provider.
- Act as first escalation point for the Market Performance Centers , Daimler Headquarters and external service providers.
- Managing UK Goodwill administration process.
- Managing Mobilo Insurance administration process.
- Vocational education
- Experience in above mentioned field is of advantage
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of German, Italian, Spanish would be an advantage, but it is not a must
- Computer literacy
- Team player and open-minded to an international environment
- Strong sense of integrity
- Ability to prioritize
- Service orientation
- Analytical thinking
Working hours: 24 hours per week, between Monday and Thursday
Please contact our Recruitment Office for more information: 0031 43 3562602