|Position ||:|| Support Engineer|
|Location ||:|| Heerlen, NL|
Our work contributes to a world in which agriculture is done more efficiently and reduces the impact on our planet. We provide sensor technologies and analytics software specifically designed to assess crops worldwide. We help to automate hardest jobs in plant science, plant breeding and in agriculture by solid and elegant solutions.We are an international team coming from diverse backgrounds in plant science, agriculture, physics, computer vision and business and we love to solve challenging problems.
Working as a Support Engineer at Phenospex
As a Support Engineer you will communicate with customers via telephone, e-mail or other electronic services regarding escalated problems in Phenospex hard- and software products. You manage relationships with those customers. You provide live remote support to clients and field teams, manage and document all incoming issues and findings in our CRM system and internal database. We’ll provide you with training resources and access to other technology experts of the team. Your technical and relationship skills are critical to the success of the customer’s perception of value to Phenospex.
- Analyze and trouble shoot customer issues creatively and efficiently
- Interact with customers over the phone or email
- Provide live remote support to customers and field teams
- Document and manage incoming issues
- Reproduce customer problems
- Document all findings in CRM and internal data base
- Experience in electrical engineering and PLC's
- Strong Linux skills (Debian)
- Network troubleshooting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for problem solving
- strong customer focus mentality
Phenospex offers you an inspiring working environment with an engaged, committed, multi-cultural team and lots of room for personal development
Interested to join?
Then please send your CV with “’Support Engineer”
in the subject line and brief explanation why your interests and background match this position. Phenospex offers competitive compensation.
Contact: Alexandra Müller | firstname.lastname@example.org
| T: + 31 45 71 11 693