Are you an experienced Technical Manager with excellent communication skills and experience in acoustics and/or railways industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in an international, commercial environment? Welcome to Lapinus.
This is who we are
Lapinus is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced engineered stone wool solutions for applications such as friction, water management, tracks, coatings, gaskets and fences.
For our office in Roermond, we are looking for a Track Technical Manager. You will report to the Lapinus Track Business Manager and your office is in Roermond with frequent (international) travelling in Europe.
This is the role
As the Technical Manager for Lapinus Tracks, you hold the responsibility of the entire technical related aspects of our track technology. You are responsible for Lapinus tracks growth by ensuring all necessary support to projects as well as being a technology promotor yourself to the market.
You drive innovation providing new thoughts and insights into the different aspects of your expertise.
Your main tasks and responsibilities as a Track Technical Manager are:
This is what you offer
- Promote Lapinus tracks technology towards main influencers (i.e. engineering and acoustic companies and independent experts);
- Locate and work with main specifiers in the industry offering disruptive concepts and ideas;
- Contribute to industry publication content together with industry mentors;
- Represent Lapinus in public relation events (i.e. seminars, conference, lobbying groups);
- Maintain a high level of knowledge within track anti-vibration and structure protection technologies;
- Continuously monitor possible development or synergy based on customer demand and market trends;
- Ensure that Lapinus tracks development activities are properly handled from a know-how protection and Intellectual Property Rights point of view;
- Support the sales team daily being the guarantor of any project based technical feedback (i.e. product selection, calculations and set up advises);
- Establish and manage technical documentation per market needs, chosen standards and regulations;
- Be the preferred entry point both internally and externally concerning ROCKDELTA products specific applications.
This is what we offer
- Master degree in Engineering or related field;
- 5+ years’ technical experience in acoustics and/or railways industry;
- Fluent English language skills both oral and written. Skilled in other languages is a plus;
- Able and willing to travel (mainly in Europe);
- Project management experience is considered a plus.
A challenging job within an international, professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. There is much room for entrepreneurship and personal development. We offer competitive primary and secondary employment conditions and we have an active staff association.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, I kindly invite you to visit our website where you can apply for this job. For further information, you can contact Yvanka Pfeifer, Recruiter, at +31(0)683173849 or firstname.lastname@example.org