ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company, with about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in 9 countries. It is a joint venture of LANXESS & Saudi Aramco.
Headquartered in Maastricht, The Netherlands, ARLANXEO’s core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of synthetic high-performance rubber for use in the automotive and tire industries, the construction industry, and the oil and gas industries.
For the ARLANXEO Holding, we are looking for a
Professional and Personal skills
- Monitoring and improvement of treasury processes within the Treasury management system and interfaces
- Leading role in maintenance and administration of specific Treasury IT solutions
- Responsible for treasury administration (bank accounts, master data, user admin)
- Treasury accounting activities (closing, validation, hedge accounting)
- Close interaction with back office and fulfillment of according tasks
- Ensure 4-eye principle for financial transactions
- Maintenance and continuous development of applicable ARLANXEO guidelines and limits
- Master degree in finance or business administration
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in treasury department of multinational company
- Knowledge in risk controlling
- Knowledge of financial risk management (back office/middle office function) for multinational corporation(s)
- Knowledge of IFRS Hedge Accounting
- Knowledge of treasury management systems and high affinity to IT solutions
- Capability to work in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary global business environment
- Collaborative and communicative personality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, high degree of accuracy
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you do have any questions regarding this position, you can contact us at the same mail address.