WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT PLANNING SPECIALIST
|Organisation||:|| Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center |
|Location||:|| Maastricht |
|Contracttype||:|| Definite contract|
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
For our capacity planning team we are looking for an enthusiastic planning specialist who has experience in scheduling shifts, is always looking for solutions, and is not afraid to take on challenges.
Place in organization:
The WFM Planning Specialist is part of the department Capacity Planning & Traffic Control
- Responsible for managing capacity planning, and creating optimized schedules ensuring staffing levels based on forecasts received.
- Ensure resource planning is sufficient to meet service level targets and performance goals.
- Ensuring administrative tasks and updates are performed within expected timelines.
- Actively advise, train and provide guidance to the stakeholders around scheduling, labor management and leave management.
- Development and enhancement of the scheduling process and WFM tool usage based on the information and experiences collected.
- Analysis of reports including process dashboards & initiate appropriate action plans.
- Closely work together with the forecasting and traffic control colleagues to ensure a consistent team output.◦Participate in daily and weekly meetings with Operations and representatives of other WFM roles
- Strong analytical thinking
- Experience within Workforce management in a Customer service environment
- Knowledge of contact center KPIs
- Knowledge and experience with Genesys Workforce Management, or other WFM tools.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, and having a solid background in all MS Office products
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in communicating on various levels
- Good problem solving and team working skills
- Stress resistant
- Fluent in English, written and verbally
- Fluency in an additional European language is an asset
Full-time position, 40 hours a week
You have the opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
We offer you a competitive remuneration package. A Collective Health Insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Please use the “apply
” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Margreet Cromheecke on +31 43 3562602