ACCOUNT ANALYST/BUDGET PROPOSAL MANAGER
More information about this job
Medpace, a rapidly growing global Contract Research Organization headquartered in Cincinnati, is seeking an Account Analyst for our office in Maastricht (NL) to support Medpace. This person will work on a team alongside Business Development to accomplish tasks that are instrumental to the company’s financial success, including: contract proposals, budgeting, financial planning, analysis and forecasting.
Description of Job Duties
- Prepare and oversee the development of multi-million dollar cost estimates for requests for proposals RFPs), budget revisions and contract amendments;
- Responsible for financial and contractual budget oversight for the life of a project, from proposal/award to ost-mortem;
- Manage Sponsor relationship throughout a clinical research project along with any budget proposal requests from clients;
- Support Sales group activities with strategic and tactical account planning as well as new department nitiatives;
- Work cross-functionally with many departments at Medpace to fulfill internal and external requests.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting;
- 1-2 years of experience in budget proposal/pricing and contract management;
- Excellent understanding of financial and accounting processes, as well as strong analytical and communication skills; and
- Basic knowledge of drug development services and medical terminology as well as a high skill level with computers and Microsoft® programs.
Finding work that is challenging, where you are given the tools and training to succeed, where you are rewarded and are provided opportunities to grow professionally are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
- WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company.
All of our careers require that you first complete an online application
go through some sort of interview process.